Rainbow Chopped Cashew Salad
This dish is packed with it all: color, texture and flavor! Recipe is courtesy of Kelly from Nosh and Nourish
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 10 stalks organic rainbow chard
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and diced
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 2 cup red cabbage, shredded and diced
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cashew pieces
- 1/2 cup Silk Unsweetened Cashew milk
- 1 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing to coat.