- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Use cooking spray or butter to prepare a mini muffin pan (24 little cups).
- Combine sugar, butter, and water in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Cook in microwave until butter is melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Stir in 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips until melted.
- Let ingredients cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in egg and vanilla extract.
- Add Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix and stir just until blended (DO NOT OVER MIX).
- Allow all to cool to room temperature.
- Stir in 1/2 cup each semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Spoon batter by heaping tablespoons into mini-muffin cups (cups should be about 3/4 full).
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until top is set and toothpick inserted in brownie cup comes out with a few crumbs.
- Let brownies cool in pan. The center of the brownies should fall when cooling, if they don't, just give the center a little tap with spoon back and then you'll have a hollow for your filling. While brownies cool, prepare the filling.
- Filling: Place peanut butter in small microwave safe bowl and cook in microwave for 30 seconds, stir. Brownies should still be warm.
- Spoon 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter into the center of each brownie.
- Top with remaining semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Cool completely in pan and then brownies will lift easily out.
Be sure to check that your ingredients are gluten-free. Read the ingredients, and call the company to ensure that they were gluten-free, and please read ingredients carefully as they may change.