Salmon and broccoli are commonly referred to as a “superfoods” for their excellent nutritional value and high levels of minerals and vitamins. But they are also “super-easy” and “super-fast” to make with this recipe by Tessamae’s All Natural. In a little over 20 minutes, you’ll have a meal that looks fit for even the best restaurants. “Super-tasty!”
- Heat your oven to 450.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and very thinly slice the lemon. (Make sure to throw out all of the seeds.)
- Drizzle the veggies with the Lemon Garlic, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Roast until the broccoli and lemons are tender and nicely browned, about 15 minutes.
- While the broccoli roasts, line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and arrange the salmon on top.
- Spread the Honey Mustard over the fillets.
- When the broccoli is done, switch your oven to broil on high heat.
- Broil the salmon until just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve with the roasted broccoli and more honey mustard for dipping.
*If you can't find our Honey Mustard in a store near you, mix 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard with 2 tablespoons honey. It won't be quite the same... but it will work!
Tip: Leave the skin on salmon for broiling! It helps keep the fish moist. Just slide a spatula between the skin and meat when you are taking it off of the baking sheet, it will slide right off.