- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray
Make oat flour
- Place oatmeal into blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until oatmeal resembles flour. You may need to stop blender and stir oats a couple of times to ensure that all oats have been blended.
- Measure out just 2 cups of the oat flour and place in a medium bowl.
- Whisk in baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat mashed bananas, dark brown sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs for 1-2 minutes until the consistency is smooth and creamy.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in raspberries and dark chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool 10-15 minutes, then remove from pan and place on wire rack to finish cooling.
Notes: It typically takes 2 1/2-3 cups of oatmeal to make 2 cups of oat flour, so you may have some leftover. This recipe only calls for 2 cups.To ensure recipe is gluten-free, use gluten-free oatmeal when making your oat flour