We're always on the lookout for delicious recipes and our friends at the Fortuitous Foodies have an easy, delicious dessert. Mix it up this new year with these tasty Fudge Mint Cookie Parfaits. Your guest will thank you!
Recipe first appeared on fortuitiousfoodies.com
- Your favorite chocolate pudding
- Whipped cream
- Back to Nature Mint Fudge Cookies (delish!)
- Fresh mint leaves
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Pretty glasses
- Break up the Back to Nature Mint Fudge Cookies. I put the cookies in a parchment paper bag and then hit them with a rolling pin to break them up. You can also roll over them with the pin as well but this way is more fun! You can also pulse them in a food processor or blender.
- Grab your glasses and place a layer of chocolate pudding in the bottom.
- Then add a layer of crushed mint fudge cookies.
- Then a layer of whipped cream.
- Repeat the three layers above for a second time.
- Top off with a whole mint fudge cookie and a few mint leaves.
- Optional: Add chocolate chips for even more chocolate! Why not?!
- Enjoy! Fantastic shared with friends or even as a festive dessert for one!