Get ready to be surprised by how simple making nutrition-rich protein banana bread at home really is — and how good for you it can be. By adding a scoop of bone broth protein powder, you know you are getting a real and clean source of energy.
- 4 eggs
- 3 medium, overly-ripe bananas mashed
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup full-fat, canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ¼ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup Bone Broth Protein™ Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, banana, honey, coconut milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the protein powder and remaining ingredients.
- Combine both mixtures, stirring until well incorporated.
- Place the mixture in a well-greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
Try pouring the batter into a muffin tin to make protein muffins. Add some walnuts or pecans for some added nut protein. Add zucchini for a veggie and protein packed banana-zucchini bread!