- I signed up to receive your mailer and haven’t received it yet – why?
- In an attempt to go green, we no longer print the messenger and send to homes. We do send out a digital version of the Messenger to your inbox 5 times a year. The Messenger is chocked full of information and great savings, and can all be printed right in your home. To sign up to receive the digital Messenger, click here.
- I’ve moved and need to update my address. How can I update my information?
- Click here to update your profile.
- I’d like to be removed from your mailing list. How can I do so?
- If you’d like to be removed from our mailing list, please go to our unsubscribe form.
- How many times a year do you send your mailer?
- You can expect to receive our Messenger to your inbox 5 times a year . Additionally, you can find us in-stores during these times too.
- Is Mambo Sprouts a store?
- No, we are a marketing company that provides information and savings on health, natural and organic products.
- Can the coupons be used at any store?
- Whole Foods Whole Deal coupons can only be used in Whole Foods Markets. Mambo Sprouts and E-coupons can be used in any store that carries the manufacturer’s product. Please note that coupons are accepted at the individual stores discretion.
- Why can’t I find the coupon booklets at my local store?
- Our coupon booklets are only distributed at select retailers who chose to participate. If you would like to suggest a new coupon pickup location, please use this online suggestion form. To find the store nearest you please visit the Store Locator section on our website.
- Does Mambo Sprouts sell their database information?
- I’d like to stop my subscription to Mambo Sprouts e-mails. How do I do this?
- You can do so by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-newsletter, or you can use this unsubscribe form.
- I have an event/fundraiser coming up in my area and would like to have Mambo Sprouts participate. What do I need to do?
- Mambo Sprouts would be happy to send our coupon books to your event (depending on availability). Please contact us with the event information, mailing address and date of event. Also, let us know the quantity of books you would like to receive for your event.
- I filled out a survey online from Mambo Sprouts/MamboTrack and never received my free coupon/gift. Why?
- Incentives from our surveys are fulfilled through the participating manufacturer, not Mambo Sprouts. Once your survey is submitted, you should allow 8-10 weeks for fulfillment. If you don’t hear anything back after 10 weeks please contact us.
- Does Whole Foods Markets still carry your coupons?
- Our coupon are now located in the Whole Deal at all participating Whole Foods Markets. The coupons in the Whole Deal can be used in Whole Foods Markets only.
- Does Mambo Sprouts still have the “Organic Way to Grow Essay Contest”?
- The “Organic Way to Grow Essay Contest” is no longer applicable. We are not offering any scholarships at this time.
- Why can’t I find a coupon at a store that your store finder says carries them?
- Each individual store receives our books. Some stores run out of books very quickly. We recommend inquiring at the customer service department at the store.
- I would like my local market to carry Mambo Sprouts Coupon books. How do I make that happen?
- You can send us your suggestions by filling out this online form. We will then contact the store and see if they would like to carry our books. You can also help us out by recommend our books to your local stores Marketing Coordinator.
- Why do some of your blog articles highlight specific brands?
- We write all of our own blog articles here at Mambo, and we keep our focus on a healthy, natural and organic lifestyle. It’s important to us that we communicate our genuine dedication to that lifestyle in as many creative ways as we can. From time to time, we seek to share our enthusiasm about great, new products from our loyal client base. These brand-focused articles are sponsored, and are also known as advertorials. We’ll always make a note of which articles are advertorials.
- What is an advertorial?
- An advertorial is a hybrid type of article which mixes an editorial article with an advertisement. Typically, when we publish an advertorial, we focus on highlighting our favorite features of a product or service. We maintain our integrity as a healthy and green lifestyle publication while we promote carefully selected, trusted brands.
- How do I print a coupon?
- If it is your first time printing coupons with us, you will need to take a short moment to install the Coupon Printer. Once you have successfully installed the Coupon Printer make sure your default printer is turned on and you are ready to print and enjoy money saving coupons.
- What do I need in order to print a coupon?
Our Coupon Printer technology sends the coupon directly to your default printer, so a printer is required complete the coupon printing process.
You are also required to have administrative permissions to install the Coupon Printer application onto your computer. This means that you need the appropriate level of permissions to install software onto your computer. Some work environments and or shared computing environments (public library or internet cafe) may not allow you to install our Coupon Printer.
- Why do I need to install the Coupon Printer?
- The Coupon Printer is safe software that enables your computer to build and print coupons that will be accepted at stores. Have no worries – we will never do anything to violate your privacy or send you anything without your permission.
- Why can’t I see the actual coupon before I print?
If you never printed coupons before, you will need to first install the Coupon Printer.
Our coupons will never render on screen and will directly print to your printer. Please ensure that your default printer is turned on and has paper and ink or toner. Coupons cannot be printed to a fax machine or graphic format like a PDF. Check that your default printer is set to print to paper.
- Why did I get a “Print Limit Reached” message when the coupon never printed?
Manufacturers using our coupon printing technology typically assign individual print limits to their coupon offers to make sure everyone gets a chance to print their coupon. You may be encountering a “Print Limit Reached” error message if you have attempted to print the same coupon multiple times.
If you encounter a “Print Limit Reached” error message and no coupons actually print, you should first check your printer settings and adjust the default printer if necessary. Coupons sent to the wrong printer or an offline printer cannot be re-queued to another printer.
If you encounter a “Print Limit Reached” error message on a manufacturer website, their coupon promotion may have ended and the coupon may no longer be available.
- Why am I prompted to install the Coupon Printer repeatedly?
Open your Internet Explorer Browser
Go to Tools -> Manage Add-ons -> Enable/Disable Add-ons
In the drop down menu select “Add-ons previously used by Internet Explorer”
Look for “Cpbrkpie Control” under Name and “Enable” it if it is marked as “Disabled”
Look for “CouponBar” under Name and “Enable” it if it is marked as “Disabled”. Note that the CouponBar add-on may not necessarily appear in the add-on listing
Restart your browser and print your coupon
After installation try printing the coupon again to ensure that the Coupon Printer is properly installed.
- Why does my computer not recognize the Coupon Printer is installed?
If you are using Internet Explorer, it may be that your ActiveX control for the Coupon Printer was disabled during the installation.
Please look for the ActiveX bar (also called the Windows Information Bar) across the top of the page
You may be prompted with this message: “The previous webpage might require the following add-on: ‘Couponprinter.ocx’ from Coupons Inc.”. Click here to allow it to run…”
Click on the bar and select “Install ActiveX”. This will allow the Coupon Printer in Internet Explorer to print coupons.
- Can you mail or e-mail me the coupons?
- Our Coupon Printer sends the coupon directly to your printer, so a physical printer is required to complete the coupon printing process. We do not send our e-coupons by postal mail or e-mail. Please check with the manufacturer if there are offline offers available in lieu of a print-at-home coupon.
- What are the browser/platforms the Coupon Printer currently supports?
Coupon printing is currently supported on Windows Operating Systems 7, Vista, XP, and 2000 when used with Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 1+, Netscape 8+, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, and most MSN and AOL browsers.
If you are unable to print when using an MSN, AOL, or Compuserve browser, please try printing your coupon using Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Coupon printing is also supported on Apple Macintosh OSX 10.3 or higher when used with Safari, or Mozilla Firefox browsers.
- Why does my Antivirus software flag the Coupon Printer?
It may be that your Antivirus settings are high and blocking installations. Please rest assured that there are no viruses, trojans, malware, or adware associated with our download. You can verify that our software has been white-listed by TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org/tdp/whitelist.
The Coupon Printer is a software program that enables you to send coupons to your printer with a click of a button. It is user friendly and completely safe for you to download. You can disable your antivirus temporarily, install the coupon printer, and enable your antivirus to be able to print coupons safely.
- Why can’t I print from work or the library?
- If you are trying to print coupons at work, library, Internet cafe, or university, you may not have administrative permissions required to download and install programs onto the computer you are using. This may be true even if you’ve downloaded and installed other files or programs onto this computer. If attempting to print coupons from a shared computing environment, please contact?your network administrator for more information. If you have a home computer, you may find it easier to access and print our coupons there.
- Where can I print more coupons?
- New coupons are regularly added to our website. Please check back every week to find the latest coupon offers. Many manufacturers will often promote new products and offer valuable savings. Visit your favorite manufacturer website for exciting news and money saving coupons.
- How do I uninstall the Coupon Printer?
Click the “Start” button (typically located on the bottom left corner of your screen) and click “All Programs”
Select the “Coupons” Program group and then click on “Uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows”
The Coupon Printer will now uninstall itself, which may take a moment or two
Click “Finish” and you are done!
Click on the “Finder” icon to open the Finder window
Select the local hard drive from the Finder window to display the drive’s contents
Locate and open the “Library” folder
Locate and open the “Internet Plug-Ins” folder from the Library
Select the “Coupon.plugin” file and move it to the trash
Close and restart the Safari or Firefox browser